Introducing the Spare Parts KAL #2 - a knit-along for leftovers!
Many sock patterns use only a half skein of sock yarn so you have leftover yarn. Here’s an opportunity to use up those leftover skeins! Or a chance to use a small skein of luxury yarn you don’t know what to do with!
- Start date is February 18, 2012; each project will be added to Ravelry, to preview, the week before it is posted to the group.
- Deadline to order is March 31, 2012.
- There will be eleven (11) projects, plus a bonus leftover lace project, over a period of twelve (12) weeks.
- Each project should use approximately 200yds of sock/fingering weight yarn (except bonus project).
- Projects may include, but not limited to, socks (yes, socks, for those leftovers from non-sock projects), fingerless mitts, cowls and some other possibilities.
- No need to buy any yarn, just use leftovers!