Monday, September 18, 2006

Winds of Change

After much deliberation and lack of walk-in business, I have decided to move my shop back to my house. I had it there originally and thought that I would do better in an actual storefront. With the combination of the construction downtown and the small town factor, it is not working out. I will still have my online store and continue to do the Shawl Club but I will no longer have a walk-in location.

This has been a difficult time for me, I really wanted this to work out. Small town Iowa is not the place to have this type of business. I don't do well with change, I fight it tooth and nail. This is change, hopefully it is postive.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Change is difficult. I hope it all works out for you, Renee. Glad you're blogging so we know how it's going. Your knitting is beautiful.