Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"One Rainy Day"

It actually has been raining here this afternoon and evening but did you ever have one of those days? One of those days where you just don't want to do anything? I mean anything. Not get out of bed or eat or shower or think. Just sit and stare at the wall. Well, not even that, that's too much to do. And then have to deal with people that expect you to be super-human. You have to be perfect, can't make a mistake or you're nailed to the wall and ripped to shreds. I sometimes wonder if I'm in the right business. I find, quite often, that women don't support each other. I'm not being general about this, I know there are a lot of women out there who are supportive, I know quite a few of them. But some just don't get it. Makes me want to change professions, start selling lawn mower parts to men instead of yarn to women LOL. In my experience, men have been much easier to deal with. I know that a lot of men are difficult and I can't speak for everyone, but this has just been my experience. I don't know, I guess I'm having a "rainy day". Maybe it's the "winter blues" people talk about, even though it's not winter and I never get them. Winter is my second favorite season, I like winter especially if it's cold and snowing. I guess I just have a way of attracting negative people, they make a bee-line for me every time, it's my magnetic personality LOL. Well I just needed to spew this out so thanks to anyone listening.

No comments: