Thursday, October 25, 2007

On a Lighter Note...

The Mystery Shawl 5 went very well. I love seeing all the photos of finished shawls in the different yarns - they are all gorgeous! I'm still amazed, when I see them, that I actually designed them.

Mystery Shawl 6 will begin, most likely, sometime in December. It will be a triangular shawl with a winter/snow theme. I will put more info on the website when the time is closer.

Plus I have other things going on - working on the Sockdown Ravelry and joined the SSEC 'cause I keep accumulating sock yarn! I'll be offering a prize there too! Also working on a design for a book coming out next year.

Can't wait for the snow to be here, it makes me feel better! You know Seasonal Affective Disorder - I have it in the Summer. Maybe that's my problem LOL. I know it's supposed to be Fall but it sure doesn't seem like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have to escape to find the snow ;-) I live in Los Angeles...I'm sure from having lived in Arizona you know the feeling! I also have Summer SAD. Check out my site I have a forum where you can talk to others with this...www.seasonalsad.com We are all keeping our fingers crossed for a cold winter!
Saskia